Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Chris Jarmon Accepts Job with ESPN


We've been a little heavy with Chris Jarmon's goings-on lately, but man has he deserved it!  This past week, Chris accepted a job with ESPN, as a member of their Content/Production Associate Program.  Chris had an internship in a similar capacity this past summer and here are his thoughts on his first job:


I'll be starting out as a Production Assistant in ESPN's Content Associate Program at the Bristol, CT headquarters. This means I'll be working on various projects in the company's three main Production areas: Event, International, and Studio. My first assignment this summer is to help with ESPN's production of the 2012 EURO Cup in soccer. I really enjoyed my time there as an intern last summer, and I'm very excited for a new challenge.

Good luck Chris!